- Aged Care Gurus Pty Ltd (“Aged Care Gurus”) is the sole owner of the copyright of the product and the user may not claim any intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of Aged Care Gurus’ products.
- The user may not offer any of Aged Care Gurus’ products whether modified or not for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent of Aged Care Gurus.
- The product provided by Aged Care Gurus is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and are used at the user’s own risk. No warranties related to the product are made, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Aged Care Gurus makes no warranties that its services will not be interrupted or will be error free. Aged Care Gurus does not guarantee that any specific results will be achieved by using its product. No piece of advice or information, written or oral, given by Aged Care Gurus, its employees or agents may be viewed as a warranty of any kind. In no event shall Aged Care Gurus be held liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or the inability to use the product.
- The name of Aged Care Gurus who is the copyright holder of the product may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to the product without the specific prior permission of Aged Care Gurus. Title to copyright in the product and any associated documentation will at all times remain with Aged Care Gurus.
- Aged Care Gurus shall not be held liable for delays in information delivery, loss or destruction of information or other damages experienced by users of the product. Aged Care Gurus shall not be liable as a result of updating, adding, changing and/or deleting in part or in whole the contents including the suspension or cessation of the product.
- All information and reports contained and presented within the product is supplied and entered by the user who warrants same to be accurate and reliable. Aged Care Gurus does not guarantee its accuracy and the user is responsible for accuracy of such information.
- The user and the third parties are responsible for making their own decision about the accuracy, reliability and the correctness of the information contained within the product. For this purpose the user warrants and shall ensure that each user waives and releases Aged Care Gurus to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the usage of the product or information contained therein. Aged Care Gurus does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by reliance on the information provided in the product or incorporated into the product by reference.
- Aged Care Gurus provides absolutely no guarantee or warranty for completeness, accuracy, timeliness, appropriateness, credibility, suitability, usefulness, commercial value, non-violation of intellectual property rights, execution of obligations by third parties, misinformation or product services or rights provided by the user or a third party.
- Users of the product shall bear the liability of whether or not to trust the content provided through the product and whether or not to act on such information. Aged Care Gurus shall bear absolutely no liability for the results of any and all conduct by users based on the use and or referencing of the content of the product. Additionally, any complaint, claims or disputes involving the contents of the product shall be resolved between the user and third party concerned and Aged Care Gurus shall have no involvement in the matter whatsoever.
Exclusion of Moratorium Legislation
- All Moratorium Legislation and regulations which may now or hereafter be in force and all relief and protection conferred thereby, thereunder so far as same can be and are hereby expressly excluded waived and negatived.